70 years of trust
The law firm was founded in 1949 by Carl Maurer. A short time later, Gerhard Hübscher participated. After recruiting three employees, the company quickly moved to larger premises at Spittelwiese in Linz. In the old building with connecting rooms the atmosphere was familiar, as well as the attitude towards colleagues and clients. After all, it was about the matter itself, about the result and above all about trusting industrial relations.
At the end of the 1960s, Gerhard Hübscher's sons, Heiner and Helmut, entered as patent attorney candidates. Helmut Hübscher was also involved in the Austrian Patent Lawyers Association, where he has been board member for over 30 years now.
Since 2010, Gerd Hübscher leads the law firm in its third generation. The only changes are the location and the continually varying challenges in the face of dynamic legal development.
With the experienced patent attorney Winfried Hellmich and the candidates Bernhard Kadner, Fabian Haiböck and Alexander Hornung, the firm was further strengthened and in 2019 renamed to Hübscher & Partner Patentanwälte GmbH.